Our company is based on the belief that our customers' needs are of the utmost importance. Our entire team is committed to meeting those needs. As a result, a high percentage of our business is from repeat customers and referrals.
We would welcome the opportunity to earn your trust and deliver you the best service in the industry. Precious Petals has been in business for over 20 years. Christine has a degree in Floral Design & Management and a degree in Gourmet Foods & Catering. Bradford has a certificate in Floral Design. Between both of them they can do any style of flowers for your wedding or event. They are a husband & wife team that love to work weddings & events. They believe that they should do their best at what ever task they are preforming to the glory of God.
Precious Petals and Pepper Berries strives to reduce it's environmental footprint whenever possible. Here are a few of the ways we are going green:
1. All of our old flowers are composted.
2. We use CFL lighting.
3. We purchase reclaimed and repurposed items whenever possible, such as vases, candles, oasis, etc.
4. We clean with natural and/or biodegradable cleaners, such as vinegar, olive oil, lemon juice & Green Works.
5. We rent out many items. This is also cost effective for the renter. For example, what will you do with 30 vases, 30 mirrors, 120 votive holders, and countless marbles after the big event? Renting these items costs a fraction of the price and you don't have to store them or throw them out.
6. We use very little floral tape and oasis. 90% of all of our arrangements are made without these products.
7. We grow many flowers and plants ourselves, including hydrangea, boxwood, myrtle, ivy, moss, herbs, iris, curly willow, lilies, hosta, peonies, spray roses, liatris, and many more. This also guarantees that your flowers will be as fresh as they can be.
8. All our flowers, herbs & vegestables that we grow ourselves are chemicle free.
9. If we don't grow the flowers ourselves, we try to buy locally (within a 50 mile radius).
10. We try and use the same items at your ceremony and reception. For instance, I recently had a bride that used 20 pomanders to decorate the pews in the church. After the ceremony, we took them to the reception hall and used them as centerpieces for the tables. We used less, and the bride saved money. We also like to donate leftover flowers and bouquets to churches, senior centers, and nursing homes when you are finished with them.
Precious Petals & Pepper Berries
Christine & Bradford Williams
Tues. - Fri: 9AM - 4PM
Sat: 10AM - 4PM (Holidays only )